Have you signed up for dti 2016?
If you haven´t applied for your own booth at dti 2016, then perhaps the German Pavilion is the right way to go?
Exhibitors at the German Pavilion benefit from a range of special conditions, e.g.:
- planning and building of the stand is done by an experienced trade-fair services company
- garanteed high profile, because you share in the “Made in Germany” corporate identity concept
- full support during your preparations for the show, and at the event itself
- much less effort is involved for you.
Of course the big attraction of being a part of dti is the chance to showcase your products and services to the up-and-coming Indian market. So, make the most of this opportunity and sign up for your share in the growth of the Indian beverage and liquid food sector:
- Soft drinks: 86 % growth in sales from 2014 to 2018 (Source: VDMA)
- Alcoholic drinks: 25 % growth in sales from 2014 to 2018 (Source: VDMA)
- Liquid food: 22 % growth in sales from 2014 to 2018 (Source: VDMA)
Taking place in parallel with drink technology India—at the same venue and on the same dates (December 15 –17, 2016)—are PackTech India and FoodPex India. This powerful trio of events, all held under the same roof, covers three important industry segments: beverages incl. liquid food, food processing and packaging.
drink technology India is the benchmark for the beverage and liquid food sector in India. So, don´t delay, sign up today for your space at the German Pavilion. And ensure the German presentation is a real highlight for you and for the visitors to drink technology India 2016. Be a part of dti!